Through Life Teen, and RCIT, the Christ the King Youth Ministry team aim to raise young growing disciples in love with Christ and His Church, transforming their homes, schools, and communities by lives lived in and for the love of God. With over 50 teens already active in our programs and hundreds more to reach, we asked two questions:
What would it mean in the lives of over 1,000 teens in our parish family?
What would it look like for our parish family to join us on this mission reaching out in support of our youth every day of the year?
Beginning January 2018, we will set up an Envelop CTKLT 2018 board in the gathering space. The board will have the mission partnership amounts each corresponding to a day of the year beginning January 13, 2018. We invite you to consider investing in the spiritual lives of our parish’s teens by choosing a mission partnership amount between $1 and $365.
As a CTKLT Mission Partner in 2018, you will receive:
- A specific teen to pray for throughout the year.
- Quarterly emails of youth ministry highlights to see the fruit of your investment.
- Prayers for your personal intentions on the date corresponding to your mission partnership for our teens.
- Novenas to pray with and for us leading up to the weekend retreats and/or Communion/Confirmation Masses.
PUTTING IT TO USE
If our parish family steps up to envelop CTKLT in partnership all year, we will be able to support our CTKLT youth ministry goals:
- Life Teen (high school) and EDGE (junior high) nights (up and coming).
- Discipleship and leadership development
- Purchase personal bibles/catechisms for RCIT candidates.
- Partial scholarships for trips and events so that no teen is ever turned away for financial reasons.
- Make it possible for our teens to attend Fall and Spring retreats, Steubenville West, and leadership conferences.
- Ongoing training and development of our Youth Ministry CORE Team.
- Renovation of our CTKLT space to make it more teen-friendly.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING US!!!
Donations are tax deductible and can be made in honor of your own children or other loved ones. You may also choose an amount corresponding to an important anniversary, birthday, or other meaningful date. Beans